Trout are rich with omega-3 fatty acids which lower the risk of heart disease. They lower triglycerides and inflammation levels in healthy adults. The serving of 100 grams provides seven of the B-complex vitamins which facilitate digestion and help your body to extract energy from foods. Trout are also rich in proteins and one serving will provide for you 40% of the daily recommended intake.
But, healthy ingredients don’t necessarily mean a healthy meal. The method of preparation is also a key to a healthy life. Medical research has proven that an unhealthy diet, completely flawed food preparation and bad quality cookware are the main cause of all the most serious chronic diseases in the world today. All Zepter cookware guarantees less harmful fats, less calories, but more vitamins, more minerals and more proteins, while preserving the nutritive, biological and organoleptic properties of food.
Enjoy in this flavourful and healthy meal!
INGREDIENTS (2 PERSONS):
- 1 trout, approx. 600 g
- 100 g zucchini
- 50 g mushrooms
- 2 lemons
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Minced pepper at your desire
- Cut all ingredients.
- Put the fish on Zepter board and fillet the fish using Zepter chef’s knife.
- Cut the fillets into smaller pieces.
- Put the vegetables in a cold Quadra pan (Z-Q1927) without adding oil or any other liquids.
- Fold one layer of trout steak skin side down, put vegetables and cover it with another steak.
- On top of it, put lemon slices.
- Cover the Quadra pan, put on the induction plate and switch on 160°C for 3 minutes, then reduce temperature to 90°C for another 10 minutes.
- Finish the dish with cold pressed olive oil and pepper.
- Serve the dish in our beautiful Rio porcelain.
Chef Petra Gerić