HEALTH COMES FIRST
Our homes are the thresholds to our security and our well-being. They are the safe setting of our most pleasurable moments. But is this true for every home? Only a clean home can guarantee a safe place to live in. That's why we strive to keep it clean and tidy.
The most recent studies have shown that over a period of one year, up to 45 kg of dust are removed from a household of four persons. In house dust there are more than 150 different kinds of mites which cause dust allergies and asthma. Dust is an entirely natural phenomenon, but in this case, "natural" doesn't mean "safe" or "healthy".
Dust comprises several organic and non-organic elements:
- Mould and spores
- Dust mites and their excrement
FROM DUST TO ALLERGY
An allergy is a body's defensive reaction induced by the contact with certain irritating substances called allergens. Allergies are constantly increasing – in number and also in form - throughout the world. Concerning dust we have to be aware of these facts:
- Some people may suffer from allergies caused by mites' excrement
- Allergens may cause an allergy to house dust even for those people who have never suffered from an allergy in their entire lives
- 3/4 of all substances causing allergies are present in house dust
- Cleaning is the best form of prevention
- Cleaning should be primarily used to fight against allergies caused by microbes living in dust
Removing dust from indoor spaces requires proven cleaning tools which ensures to capture all particles.
Zepter has home appliances for fast cleaning, ecological disinfection and purifying. Designed to create healthy and safe places for you and your family.